Bali Rafting + Ubud Arts + Kecak Dance Tour is an amazing Bali Rafting Tour Package
Bali Rafting + Ubud Arts + Kecak Dance Bali Tour is one of Ayung’s best-loved Bali rafting packages, which will combine with an amazing Bali sightseeing tour to the villages of Ubud Arts where you can see the artist on their action, the Tegenungan Waterfall, then end with a stop in Batubulan village to watch the Kecak and Fire dance with Ramayana Story. Bali Rafting Adventure always create something new for your rafting tour in Bali.
Best 12: Bali Rafting + Ubud Arts + Kecak Dance Tour
Departure : 07.30 – 08.00 | Duration : 10 – 12 Hours
- 08.00 – Depart from Hotel
- 09.30 – Arrive at Rafting Location
- 10.00 – Start Rafting Adventure with 2 hours journey.
- 12.00 – Finish Rafting, Going up to restaurant for shower and changes.
- 12.30 – Having Indonesian Buffet Lunch.
- 14.00 – Visit Mas Village.
- 15.30 – Visit Tegenungan Waterfall.
- 17.00 – Visit Celuk village.
- 18.30 – Enjoy Kecak & Fire Dance.
- 19.30 – Transfer back to Hotel.
Click TOUR HIGHLIGHT
PACKAGE TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- AYUNG RIVER RAFTING:
Come and join the Ayung River professional team to enjoy fantastic and unforgettable whitewater rafting adventure in Bali through a winding gorge, the magnificent jungle and the beautiful terraced rice field. The water volume is stable all year round with few water speed, which allows you to enjoy yourself with lots of fun. From the start, you will be fitted with life jackets and helmets for your safety. Our experienced guides will lead you through your thrilling Ayung rafting adventure in Bali for about 2 hours. Follow his instructions and paddle along the way, laughing, shouting and having an unbelievable adventure. This is the best way to experience the amazingness of the Ayung River.
- Shower, towel and changes will provide at the finish points followed by Indonesian Buffet lunch services.
- MAS VILLAGE:
Mas Village is one of Bali’s main villages identified as an artistic countryside by focusing on wood carving. It is located in the sub-district of Ubud and in Gianyar Regency, east of Bali. It possesses the typical woodcarving style by placing humanism and naturalism forward to the distinctive synergy. The village is famous as an art village on the national and world levels, not to forget the name of some masters who have born and found spirit (taksu) and soul. Ida Bagus Tilem is the famous maestro who was born in this village.
- TEGENUNGAN WATERFALL:
An amazing waterfall view, stop at nice spot for taking some photos. Tegenungan waterfall is unique because of its lush green surroundings and heavy flow of water.
As a tourism destination, Celuk Village is the famous village in Bali, and local inhabitants are very proactive and full of innovation in gold and silver handicraft. Situated in Sukawati, Gianyar Regency, this village has the individuality and excellence in the making of gold and silver. Most of them are professional, artistic and knowledgeable Balinese designers in the field of silver and gold making. Now some famous shops were born with a unique style.
- KECAK & FIRE DANCE:
Kecak Dance is performed by about 50 men shouting the CHAK words and the theme story they played taken from the Ramayana story. What tells of Sri Rama’s journey is an incarnation of God to his brother Laksamana to release his wife, Sita, who was kidnapped by Alengkapura’s king Rahwana. At the end of the show, it will be combined with trance fire dance.
PRICE DEAL 2020
Bali Rafting + Ubud Arts + Kecak Dance Tour
Adult: USD 50 /person
Child: USD 40 /person (7-12 yo)
* minimum 2 persons
- Child range : 7 – 12 years
- For Single Traveler will be sharing with others as long we have a sharing pick up around your hotel.
- Free Pick up for area : Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud.
- Pick up at other location can be arrange with extra charge during made a booking.
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Private car with fully air-conditioned.
- Bali English cum-driver.
- Ticket for the Ayung river rafting
- Ticket for the Kecak & Fire Dance.
- All entrance ticket.
- Parking fee.
- Indonesian buffet Lunch.
- Insurance during adventure activities.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Short pants or swimsuit
- Change of clothes / dry cloth
- Sunscreen (recommended)
- Insect repellent.
- Sandals or river shoes
- Small Camera
- Cash for optional drink or souvenirs
TERM & CONDITIONS:
- A minimum 2 Adult (two) participants is required to join the tour.
- For single traveler additional 50% charge.
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payments in US Dollars (USD) or Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) or other currencies based on current exchange rate.
- 3% additional fee is required for payment by credit card.
- Private tours means there’s nobody else in the car, only you and your partner.
- Get special discount for group booking.
Your booking is absolutely safe, all personal data is encrypted and securely e-mailed. BaliRaftingAdventure.com takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal data is used only for the processing of your booking.