WHERE CAN I MAKE THE RESERVATION?
- Contact us for reservation at +62 878-6196-8073 / +62 81239 69077
- E-mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS MY INCLUSION
- Air conditioned return pick up transfer with private car.
- International standard equipment
- Experienced certified guide
- Supported facilities: towel, shower facilities and toilet
- Indonesian buffet lunch with halal food.
- Mineral water
WHAT TO BRING?
- Short pants or swimsuit, extra dry cloth, sunscreen, hat, sport shoes or strapped sandal, extra money for drinks, souvenirs and photos.
CAN I BRING CAMERA AND VIDEO CAMERA?
- YES, we is providing you a dry waterproof bag to put your camera and video camera. But it would be safer if you do not bring your camera as we have photographer to take your rafting moments. You can purchase your photo at our photo corner. For video service will require 48 hours prior notice.
DO WE GET FOOD DURING THE EXCURSION?
- After your entire rafting excursion, our tasty and flavorful Indonesian buffet lunch will be served at our stunning rice field Restaurant
AGE THAT WELCOME FOR THE EXCURSION
- The River is safe for children and our entire excursion is suitable for aged 7 years to 65 years.
- For child under 9 years, they can joining on the rafting with special request.
SAFETY AND LIFE INSURANCE
- We provide you with personal insurance coverage until US $50.000
WHAT IS TO SEE DURING THE TRIP?
- Along the rafting adventure at Ayung River, you’ll see dramatic waterfalls, lush rainforest, verdant rice paddies, high cliffs and breathtaking gorges with wild life like birds and monkeys. Ayung River rafting trips last approximately 1 ½ to 2 hours, you will get wet and wild and full of fun for sure!
- All our staff speaks English, Mandarin, Korean and Japanese
Are you ready for this? BOOK NOW via email or easy chat via Whatsapp.