Bali Rafting + Cepung Waterfall tour is cool Rafting Tour Bali package in 2019
Bali Rafting + Cepung Waterfall tour is a cool tour package for you to experience Bali Ayung river rafting adventure in Ubud. Then the journey will continue to explore Cepung waterfall at Tembuku, Bangli Regency, one of the most popular waterfall in Bali. This could be a really great trip to the island of Bali.
Best 27: Bali Rafting + Cepung Waterfall Tour
Departure : 07.30 – 08.00 | Duration : 08- 10 Hours
- 08.00 – Depart from Hotel
- 09.30 – Arrive at Rafting Location at Ayung River
- 10.00 – Start Rafting Adventure with 2 hours journey.
- 12.00 – Finish Rafting, Going up to restaurant for shower and changes.
- 12.30 – Having Indonesian Buffet Lunch.
- 13.30 – Visit Cepung waterfall.
- 17.00 – Transfer back to hotel.
Click TOUR HIGHLIGHT
PACKAGE TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
BALI RAFTING UBUD at AYUNG RIVER:
Your adventure of Ubud Ayung river rafting begins with morning pickup by our driver with private air-conditioned car from your Bali hotel and drive through the countryside and arrive at Payangan village, Ubud Bali. After every participant has rafting equipment including lifejacket and helmet, it is time for you to experience a truly unique and memorable epic journey thru winding gorge, luscious jungles, and wild life in its natural homes. Paddle through astonishing waterfalls for unparalleled river fun.
Our trained professional guide with internationally accepted equipment will guide you through about 12 km of exciting grades II and III rafting. Your safety is our highest priority always on 2 hours of fun Bali rafting Ubud trip. After your shower and change, the Indonesian Buffet Lunch is served to you while you enjoy views from the stunning restaurant and relax in a peaceful atmosphere of Bali.
- Buffet Lunch at finish point restaurant after shower and changes.
Our final stop is at Cepung Waterfall at Tembuku, Bangli. Tukad Cepung Waterfall, hidden between the rocks, is definitely one of the most unique sites in Bali. This place is quite cool and offers an exceptional sense of peace and tranquility.We will walk down from the parking area through the step and the path, making sure that you have good sandals as we get closer to the cascade, is slippery. You have the opportunity to unite with nature once we get here, listening to the rushing sound of the waterfall and getting wet is an option.
After spending time here, our friendly English Bali speaking driver escorts us back to the hotel.
PRICE DEAL 2019
Bali Rafting + Cepung Waterfall Tour
Adult: USD 60 /person
Child: USD 50 /person (7-12 yo)
* minimum 2 persons
- Child range : 7 – 12 years
- For Single Traveler will be sharing with others as long we have a sharing pick up around your hotel.
- Free Pick up for area : Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud.
- Pick up at other location can be arrange with extra charge during made a booking.
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Private car with fully air-conditioned.
- Bali English cum-driver.
- Ticket for the rafting.
- All entrance ticket & donation at scheduled stop.
- Parking fee.
- Indonesian buffet Lunch.
- Towel & Shower facilities.
- Insurance during adventure activities.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Short pants or swimsuit
- Change of clothes / dry cloth
- Sunscreen (recommended)
- Insect repellent.
- Sandals or river shoes
- Small Camera
- Cash for optional drink or souvenirs
TERM & CONDITIONS:
- A minimum 2 Adult (two) participants is required to join the tour.
- For single traveler additional 50% charge.
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payments in US Dollars (USD) or Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) or other currencies based on current exchange rate.
- 3% additional fee is required for payment by credit card.
- Private tours means there’s nobody else in the car, only you and your partner.
- Get special discount for group booking.
Your booking is absolutely safe, all personal data is encrypted and securely e-mailed. BaliRaftingAdventure.com takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal data is used only for the processing of your booking.