Bali Rafting + Mother Temple + Volcano tour is an amazing Bali Rafting tour package
Bali Rafting + Mother Temple + Volcano tour is one of our interesting packages which bring together whitewater rafting on the Telaga Waja River with other favorite tours: the Besakih Mother Temple, which is Bali’s largest and most holy temple, after that it was headed to Kintamani and witnessed the wonderful views of the volcano Batur with its crater lake. Then stop in the spices garden and continue your trip to Tegalalang village, where you will enjoy the beauty of the rice terrace.
Best 5: Bali Rafting + Mother Temple + Volcano Tour
Departure : 07.30 – 08.00 | Duration : 10- 12 Hours
- 08.00 – Depart From Hotel.
- 10.00 – Start The Rafting Adventure at Telaga Waja River .
- 12.30 – Arrive at Finish point / Shower + Buffet Lunch.
- 14.00 – Visit Besakih Mother Temple.
- 15.30 – Visit Kintamani with Batur Volcano & Lake Batur Marvelous view.
- 16.30 – Visit Temen Spices garden.
- 17.00 – Visit Tegalalang Rice Terraces.
- 17.30 – Transfer back to hotel.
Click TOUR HIGHLIGHT
PACKAGE TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- TELAGA WAJA RIVER RAFTING:
Experience real fun-action white water rafting at Telaga Waja River Karangasem, situated on the slope of Holly Highest Agung Volcano and discover the beauty of Bali island through the pure nature, exuberant jungle and lovely terraced rice fields. Paddle through the amazing waterfall and plunge 3 meters from Bajing dam water slide into the churning crystal white water, this rafting is really pumping your adrenaline.
See also Discover Whitewater Rafting Class Level of Bali River Rafting
- Buffet lunch will be served after shower and changes.
- BESAKIH TEMPLE:
The first temple built in Bali or famous for Mother temple built by Rsi Markandeya, Javanese high priest, who went to Bali in the 8th century. The temple is located in the slope of Mount Augung at around 1000 meters above sea level. Besakih Temple includes a large temple complex including the family temple, which later was added in the 16th century by another Javanese high priest, Danghyang Nirartha. “Penataran Agung” is the main temple courtyard in Besakih with triple throne known as “Padmasana Tiga” with separate seats of the trinity God Brahma, Wisnu and Siwa. At cooler temperatures, visitors can walk along the path while enjoying the towering pagoda.
Kintamani is a village on the hill and it is surrounded by a beautiful panorama. We can see a wonderful panorama of Kintamani overviewing the semi-active Batur volcano and the large Batur Lake in a valley. It is located with cool weather in the plateau area. We will be able to look at a rural area near the lake when we stand at Kintamani. This place is well known, and many tourists have visited it.
- Temen Village:
Take your time and taste your local coffee, ginger, tea and other local produce in a peacefully garden with local spices such as coffee, vanilla and cloves, and see how they produce coffee traditionally. The renowned Bali coffee gold is Luwak coffee from civets manure (cat poop coffee), which is considered as one of the most expensive coffee worldwide.
- Tegalalang rice terrace:
Picturesque northern Ubud rice terraces, popular among visitors. A restaurant or coffee bar are now available along the site, and rice terraces are great to enjoy while having tea or coffee. Some locals try their luck with their native English to sell the souvenir to the visitors.
PRICE DEAL 2021
Bali Rafting + Mother Temple + Volcano Tour
Adult: USD 55 /person
Child: USD 45 /person (7-12 yo)
minimum 2 persons
- Child range : 7 – 12 years
- For Single Traveler will be sharing with others as long we have a sharing pick up around your hotel.
- Free Pick up for area : Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud.
- Pick up at other location can be arrange with extra charge during made a booking.
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Private car with fully air-conditioned.
- Bali English cum-driver..
- Ticket for the Telaga Waja River rafting.
- All entrance ticket & donation at scheduled stop.
- Parking fee.
- Indonesian buffet Lunch.
- Towel & Shower facilities.
- Insurance during adventure activities.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Short pants or swimsuit
- Change of clothes / dry cloth
- Sunscreen (recommended)
- Insect repellent.
- Sandals or river shoes
- Small Camera
- Cash for optional drink or souvenirs
TERM & CONDITIONS:
- A minimum 2 Adult (two) participants is required to join the tour.
- For single traveler additional 50% charge.
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payments in US Dollars (USD) or Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) or other currencies based on current exchange rate.
- 3% additional fee is required for payment by credit card.
- Private tours means there’s nobody else in the car, only you and your partner.
- Get special discount for group booking.
Your booking is absolutely safe, all personal data is encrypted and securely e-mailed. BaliRaftingAdventure.com takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal data is used only for the processing of your booking.