Bali’s white water rafting pioneer with over 20 years of experience, Sobek Rafting “The Adventure Professionals” offers a range of interesting adventures on two distinct Ayung and Telaga Waja river. Sobek’s dedication to clients makes it the leading adventure business, selected by over 80 percent of Bali’s trustworthy tour operators, with its 100 percent safety record.
Sobek Rafting Bali has 3 choices of rafting activities with SPECIAL DISCOUNT that you can choose from below:
- Sobek Ayung Rafting Classic (Option 1) – 2 hours
- Sobek Ayung Rafting Light (Option 2) – 1 hour
- Sobek Telaga Waja Rafting (Option 3) – 2 hours
RAFTING OPTION 1
SOBEK Classic Rafting at Ayung River
The two-hour visually stunning rafting trip of Sobek down the Ayung River is made even more enjoyable by the secure feeling of using the SAFEST rafting company for your trip. A blend of wild excitement, breathtaking sights and well-guided, informative, sightseeing, this adventure for visitors of all ages.
As you carve through some of Bali’s most attractive landscape, the Ayung River gives you a thrill that starts as you push from the banks of the river. You wind through deep valleys with cascading waterfalls and towering cliffs of prehistoric importance as you switch between Class II and III rapids.
The more smoothly you stretch through tropical forests, you will see Hindu shrines brightly decorated on prayer days.
RAFTING OPTION 2
SOBEK light Rafting at Ayung River
Quality rafting without reducing the safety level of the SOBEK on a budget. Simply offer you the same excitement and good equipment as regular rafting by SOBEK for this 1 hour rafting. It is also ideal for combining a rafting journey with other activities, such as cycling, trekking or visiting Ubud center. SOBEK Light Rafting is available, safe and fun to a budget traveler. Save Trip, Save Money.
RAFTING OPTION 3
SOBEK classic Rafting at Telaga Waja River
Another exciting product within the portfolio of Sobek adventure is one that will simply take away your breath. Simply placed, fulfilling the same high safety and service requirements as the Sobek Ayung River, Telaga Waja River Rafting challenges you and your guide at every step of the journey!
The exciting adventure of Telaga Waja starts in the foothills of the sacred Mount Agung, after an in-depth briefing by the skilled guides of Sobek on safety and facilities. Your heart will be racing and adrenaline pumping from the moment you fall into the first set of rapids. You will hurry past steep banks and old hanging trees in a continuous spray of white clear water, while rafting guides will instruct you and work with you to navigate the raft securely through torrents, twists, tight turns and inclined rapids.
Overhead barriers, narrow gorges and amazing views all along the route of terraced rice plains will offer you an appetite for your final challenge! The Water Dam! The Water Dam! Hold on, breathe deeply, and go down!
The experience of the Sobek Telaga Waja is a wonderful experience from beginning to end. From the time you put on your Life Jacket and Helmet and take a tight grip on your paddle to the very second you finish your last taste of the delightful mouth watering buffet, it’s really exciting all the way!
SOBEK Classic Rafting at Ayung River 2021
ONLINE SPECIAL OFFER
as low as
Adult: USD 50/person
Child: USD 45 /person (7-15 yo)
* minimum 2 adults
SOBEK Light Rafting at Ayung River 2021
ONLINE SPECIAL OFFER
as low as
Adult: contact us
Child: contact us (7-15 yo)
* minimum 2 adults
- Special Price valid until March 2020
- Child range: 7 – 15 years
- Single Travelers will share with others as long as we have a sharing pick up around your hotel.
- Complimentary pick up valid for Major tourist destination area only: Nusa Dua/Jimbaran, Kuta, Sanur, and Ubud.
- Pick up elsewhere can be arranged for an extra charge during the reservation.
- Air-Conditioned hotel transfer (pick-up and drop-off)
- Safety approved rafting equipment
- Professional river rafting guide
- Changing room and toilet facilities
- Towel and hot shower
- Lunch, continental buffet including drinking water, dessert and tea/coffee
- A medical insurance for age 7 to 64 year old
- 21% Service charge and government tax
WHAT TO BRING:
- Short pants or swimsuit
- Change of clothes / dry cloth
- Sunscreen (recommended)
- Insect repellent.
- Rubber shoes or sandals
- Small Camera
- Voucher or Money for optional drink or souvenirs
- Complimentary return transfer service available
AYUNG Rafting Pick-up Times & Area:
Morning A & B:
- (A) 07:45-08:15 | (B) 08:45-09:15 | Nusa Dua, Jimbaran
- (A) 08:00-08:30 | (B) 09:00-09:30 | Kuta, Tuban
- (A) 08:30-09:00 | (B) 09:30-10:00 | Sanur
- (A) 08:45-09:15 | (B) 09:45-10:15 | Ubud
- 12:15-12:45 | Nusa Dua, Jimbaran
- 12:30-13:00 | Kuta, Tuban
- 13:00-13:30 | Sanur
- 13:15-13:45 | Ubud
TELAGA WAJA Rafting Pick-up Times & Area:
- 07:45-08:15 | Nusa Dua, Jimbaran
- 07:45-08:15 | Kuta, Tuban
- 08:15-08:45 | Sanur
- 08:15-08:45 | Ubud
The following guidelines are applicable for tours:
- Concession rate can apply for group bookings
- A cancellation fee of 100% will apply if the tour cancelled on the same day.
- The pick up point outside Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar, & Ubud will be subject to a transport surcharge.
Sobek Ayung River Trail Conditions:
- The rafting journey is about 11.0 kilometers or 7.0 milles long. Rapids of class 2 and 3 with fall and type of pool
- The wildlife is mostly in the morning and the local daily afternoon activity
- Starting at 400 m above sea level and ending at 250 m above sea level.
Your booking is absolutely safe, all personal data is encrypted and securely e-mailed. BaliRaftingAdventure.com takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal data is used only for the processing of your booking.